May 2, 2007

Letter from the Leader of The Liberal Party of Canada_ Prof. Stéphane Dion 2006

Subject: With thanks from Stéphane
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006

From: "Stephane Dion"
To: drhamdyyoussef@yahoo.com

Dear Dr. Youssef,

I thank you so much for your kind words of support. First, I must apologize for my late reply. These past few months have been nothing short of hectic and I find myself a bit behind in replying to all of the emails that come past my desk.

As a fellow academic, I am humbled to hear that a man of such considerable achievement supports my bid for party leader. It has been an honour to serve the people of my home riding in St. Laurent-Cartierville, Québec, now I look forward to representing all Liberal supporters across Canada with integrity and poise.

I realize that you, as a delegate, have an enormous responsibility to choose the individual best suited to speak for the party, and I sincerely thank you for believing in my ability to lead the Liberals back to governing status.

Many thanks,

Stéphane

No comments: